Conducted by Dr Luqman Shaikh, Sports Scientist (UK)
Date: 16th & 17th November 2019
Timings: 10:00 AM- 04:00 PM
Fees: Rs 4000/-
Venue: MultiFit Andheri West, Mumbai
For Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Coach & Trainers.
Prehab 121 Spine Rehabilitation Workshop objective is to up skill and educate in the field of exercise prescription and rehabilitation programming involving pain/ailments, injuries and surgery.
You will be learning key exercises and progressions, as well as how to design, construct and implement effective spine rehab programs for your clients.
You will become proficient in selecting the right exercises, constructing the best rehab program for each individual acute case as well as developing long term program layouts for common chronic complaints and post-operative protocols.
Course Outline: -
- Spine Injury Prevention Program
- Pre-operative Rehabilitation Phase
- Prehab 121 protocols for acute to late stage rehabilitation
- Role of criteria based progression
- Return to Sport/ Activity
- Rehabilitation of various diagnosis of the spine
For registration and more information about the workshop visit www.prehab121.com/courses or